Trans-Ocean Products is looking for dedicated individuals to join our team. We incorporate family values as we celebrate our differences and appreciate our uniqueness. We focus on safety for our employees and for the consumers who purchase our products. Watch our video here.
Trans-Ocean Products takes pride in offering competitive wages and benefits, including:
- Comprehensive health benefits including medical, prescription, dental, and vision coverage
- Access to several well-established medical clinics and urgent cares with no co-pays located in Whatcom and Skagit Counties
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your household
- Sick and vacation time accruals starting on day one
- 401k plan with company match
- And more
Our mission statement affirms Trans-Ocean Products is dedicated to outstanding customer satisfaction achieved through the efforts of our most valuable resource, our employees, who help to make Trans-Ocean a leader in the seafood industry today.
To apply please click on your desired position below. Questions? Contact HR@trans-ocean.com